- A Booking with 50% Advance of Total Tour Cost is a pre condition and remaining 50% has to be paid at least 20 days in advance of Scheduled Date of Departure. If the Booking is made in less than 20 Days of Scheduled Date of Departure, the entire amount of tour cost has to be paid at the time of Booking.
- Payment can be made by cash or cheque Drawn / payable in Mumbai in the name of “VIRAJ TRAVELS.”
- Tour cost published does not include railway/air fare
- Passengers must carry their original legal photo identity proof for air and rail journey.
- Normal Amenities include :- Sightseeing and Traveling by 2 x 2 Luxury Coach (in case there are less tourists, then the sightseeing and traveling may be arranged by Sumo, Tempo Traveler, Mini Bus) hotel stay on twin sharing basis or family basis meal (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
- Seating arrangement in Bus will be on Daily Rotation Basis.
- Tourist preferring Air Travel, will have to bear To and Fro Airport to Hotel Travel Cost.
- During Train / Air Travel, no breakfast / meal will be served by us. If the tourist misses his / her breakfast / food for his / her own reasons, no compensation / claim will be entertained.
- Tour Cost Does Not Includes : Camera Charges, Pony, Doly Charges, Fun Boating, Water Sports, Dolphin Show Charges, Rope Way Tickets, Paragliding & River Rafting Charges, Laundry Charges & Service Tax 4.50 %
- Mineral Water will not be provided by the Company during tour. Tour Participates are requested to purchase their own cost.
- In the event of natural calamities or unavoidable circumstances, the Tour Manger has discretionary powers to modify the route or cancel the tour.
- The organisation reserves the right to alter, amend, postpone or cancel any of the tour advertised, without assigning any reason whatsoever, under circumstances of cancellation of any tour by the company. Money paid by the tour participant will be fully refunded, without interest and / or any compensation.
- The organizer or tour manager has sole authority to make changes in the programme.
- In most Hotels extra bed provided includes the mattress with bed sheet, blanket and pillow.
- If the tour participant misbehaves in a manner causing inconvenience or annoyance to other tour participants or causes damage to the property of the company he/she will be asked to leave the tour immediately and the tour escorts have been authorized to do so. There will not be any compensation whatsoever in such case, and the cost will be borne by such tourist.
- The organization is not responsible for: Any death, personal injury, sickness, accident, loss, delay, discomfort, increase in expenses and / or damage or theft. The temporary or permanent loss or damage to baggage or personal effects caused by any reasons. The Company reserves the right to claim any additional amount of money for expenses due the delay in trains, bus, air or any other weather conditions, strikes, war
- The organization reserves the right to publish passengers photograph or group photograph without intimation or permission of the passenger or group for its business.
- There can be an increase in the tour cost in case of hike in diesel or petrol cost.
- The passenger is liable to pay the Service Tax on the tour cost.
- Any disputes arising in respect of the tour shall be subject to Mumbai Jurisdiction.
- LTC Claim to be collected within 15-20 days of completion of Tour and not beyond that.
- There will be separate rules and regulations for different schemes announced by the company from time to time. These will be supplement to the main terms and conditions and will be informed to passengers at the time of booking under those schemes.
- Legitimate refund of Money due to the tour participant will be made only after completion of the tour booked.
- In case Cancellation of Tour on Account of Strike/Unrest/Avalanche/Land Slid/Heavy Rains/Earth Quake/Rasta-Rail Roko, the amount already paid shall be adjusted against subsequent Tour, but shall not be Refunded.
- No Refund will be given for Cancellation of Trips in Maharashtra and Goa.
- The above and below Terms & Conditions are read and accepted.
- If the tour participant requests to transfer / pre pone / post pone the tour, in writing, the transfer charges will be as per the table given below:
|Tour Transfer / Preponement / Postponement by Passenger||Transfer Charges|
|90 days or more, prior to the departure of the tour||90%|
|60 days or more, prior to the departure of the tour||80%|
|59 days to 45 days, prior to the departure of the tour||60%|
|44 days to 30 days, prior to the departure of the tour||40%|
|29 days to 20 days, prior to the departure of the tour||20%|
|14 days to 5 days, prior to the departure of the tour||10%|
- 60 days before the tour departure 15% deduction from the tour cost.
- 59 to51 days before the tour departure 30% deduction from the tour cost.
- 50 to 31 days before the tour departure 40% deduction from the tour cost.
- 30 to 21 days before the tour departure 50% deduction from the tour cost.
- 20 to 11 days before the tour departure 80% deduction from the tour cost.
- 10 days before the tour departure no refund.